Mrs. Garza, Ms. Evans, Mrs. Kaudse, Ms. Nidia, Ms. Larson
Visit our new website here: www.kidscornerpreschool.com
“Caring for the Whole Child”
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” Matthew 19:14
At Kids Corner Preschool we:
- Care for every child as a special gift from God.
- Strive to meet each child’s individual needs.
- Provide each child with a loving, safe, secure, and fun growing environment.
- Nurture all areas of each child’s development – spiritual, social, emotional, physical, and intellectual.
- Place emphasis on helping children develop a relationship with Christ.
- Have teachers and support staff with a heart for children.
Our children learn to:
- Participate in group activities
- Make decisions
- Respect others
- Handle emotions
- Understand rules and follow directions
- Count and say the alphabet
- Recognize letters, numbers, and shapes
- Understand basic literacy concepts
- Develop fine and gross motor skills
- And much more!
Here at First Assembly Kids Corner Preschool children learn that Jesus cares for them and they begin to develop a personal relationship with Him. We encourage spiritual development by teaching daily Bible stories, prayer, and weekly Chapel services. Chapel is one of our favorite activities! We sing songs, dance, watch short videos, and enjoy puppet shows! Pastor Ryan and Mrs Valerie are such wonderful blessings to our children!
Our academic program is developmental with an emphasis on hands-on learning. Children will experience art, music, science, math, and literacy activities in addition to plenty of opportunities for indoor and outdoor free play. Our curriculum is aligned to meet the California Preschool Learning Foundations and contributes to our excellent reputation for preparing children to make a confident start in Kindergarten. Come and learn with us!
Our school is open year-round Monday through Friday from 6:45am to 5:45pm. Full daycare is available up to a maximum of 10 hours per day. We serve children ages 2.5-K. We do ask that children are fully potty trained prior to enrollment.
We provide children with a morning and afternoon snack and ask that you provide your child’s lunch. We serve whole grain breads/crackers, low fat dairy, lean protein, and fresh fruits and vegetables.
Our 2013-2014 tuition prices are listed below. Early care (6:45am-8:30am) and Lunch Munch (12pm-1pm) options can be added to our preschool hours for an additional fee. Please call or email for additional enrollment options. A 10% sibling discount is available.
Full Day (6:45am-5:45pm up to a 10 hour maximum):
- 5 Days per week $620
- 4 Days per week $511
- 3 Days per week $392
- 2 Days per week $276
- 5 Days per week $352
- 4 Days per week $328
- 3 Days per week $233
- 2 Days per week $177
We have spaces available for both Summer and Fall 2013. Please call or email our director, Kristine Garza, to discuss our program and set up a tour. Although an appointment is not required, it is recommended to ensure her availability. We look forward to meeting you and your little one!
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
Contact Us: 346 N. Kimball Rd. Ventura, Ca 93004 805-647-2718 email@example.com