“Caring for the Whole Child”
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” Matthew 19:14
At Kids Corner Preschool we:
- Care for every child as a special gift from God.
- Strive to meet each child’s individual needs.
- Provide each child with a loving, safe, secure, and fun growing environment.
- Nurture all areas of each child’s development – spiritual, social, emotional, physical, and intellectual.
- Place emphasis on helping children develop a relationship with Christ.
- Have teachers and support staff with a heart for children.
We help our children learn to:
- Participate in group activities
- Make decisions
- Respect others
- Handle emotions
- Understand rules and follow directions
- Count and say the alphabet
- Recognize letters, numbers, and shapes
- Basic literacy concepts
- Develop fine and gross motor skills
- And much more!
First Assembly Kids Corner Preschool is established as a ministry of First Assembly of God Church. We encourage spiritual development by teaching daily Bible stories, introducing the children to prayer, and weekly Chapel services. Through these activities, children learn that Jesus cares for them and they begin to develop a personal relationship with Him.
Our academic program is developmental with an emphasis on hands-on learning. Children will experience art, music, science, math, and literacy activities in addition to plenty of opportunities for indoor and outdoor free play. Our Pre-K classes have an excellent reputation for preparing children academically and socially to make a confident start in school. Come and learn with us!
Our school is open Monday through Friday from 6:45am to 5:45pm. Full daycare is available up to a maximum of 10 hours per day. We serve children ages 2.5-K. We do ask that children are fully potty trained prior to enrollment.
We provide children with a morning and afternoon snack and ask that you provide your child’s lunch. We serve whole grain breads/crackers, low fat dairy, lean protein, and fresh fruits and vegetables.
Tuition – prices valid until August 2013. Early care and lunch munch are also available. Please call or email for additional enrollment options. A sibling discount is available.
5 Days 4 Days 3 Days 2 Days
Full Day (6:45am-5:45pm) $585 $482 $370 $260 Preschool (8:30am-12pm) $332 $309 $220 $167
We have spaces available for both Summer and Fall 2013. Please call or email our director, Kristine Garza, to discuss our program and set up a tour. Although an appointment is not required, it is recommended to ensure her availability. We look forward to meeting you and your little one!
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
Contact Us: 346 N. Kimball Rd. Ventura, Ca 93004 805-647-2718 email@example.com